- June 2014 Announcement Regarding Transfer of Directors
- Toyofuji has made the following provisional changes in the Board of Directors.
The final decisions will be determined at the 62th annual shareholders meeting to be held June 19, 2014 and the subsequent meeting of the Board of Directors.
Details:Company Guide Board of Directors
- April 2014 Soba Noodle-Making Party Held at Children's Nursing Home
- A customary spring vacation soba noodle-making party was held April 3 at Akatsuki Gakuen (Osamu Hishida, Director), a local children's nursing home in Tokai City which Toyofuji has continuously supported over the years.
Chairman Yasue of the Yasue group of soba restaurants also generously cooperated with his participation.
This was the sixteenth such soba party, held annually since 1994 as an important part of Toyofuji's social contribution activities. At this year's event, the children were joined by forty Toyofuji executives and employees, once again enjoying the experience of making soba noodles together.
Toyofuji enthusiastically looks forward to continuing the company's cooperation and support for this event.
- December 2013 Toyofuji Provides Support to Victims of Typhoon on Leyte Island, Philippines
- Toyofuji has collected contributions totaling 7 million yen from the company's employees and donated these funds to the Japan Red Cross as support for t he victims of Hurricane No. 30 (Haiyan), which directly struck the Philippines' central region on November 8.
We extend our deepest sympathies to all of those in the affected area and heartfelt prayers for a rapid recovery.
- December 2013 Support for Child Welfare Facility
- As a part of Toyofuji Shipping's social contribution activities,
Toyofuji on December 19 presented a donation to Akatsuki Gakuen (OsamuHishida, Director), a local children's home in Tokai City to which the company has continually provided support since 1994.
The donated funds were collected during a drive conducted within the company, by earmarking earnings from a December 11 charity bazaar for use in donations, and through other programs in which a great number of people cooperated.
Toyofuji wholeheartedly intends to continue the company's cooperation and support in the future.